Tuesday 30 June 2015

My Prom Look





Heya,

So last Friday I went to my year 13 prom, and I loved my outfit and makeup, so I thought I'd talk you through it!

Firstly, My dress. Our year 13 prom is more casual than most proms, everyone wears cocktail dresses and we all just have a great time! My dress was from a shop called TheclothingEnd and only cost me £19. It was a light blue midi skater dress, which came off the shoulder. It also had extra detail of mint green leaves and pink oriental flowers. I was skeptical of the quality due to how cheap it was, but it arrived and it was amazing quality with no faults what so ever. I would deffo recommend this store!

As usual i was very unorganised for the prom, I realised three days before that I had no shoes, however a quick trip to Primark led me to find the prefect heels. The were deep pink platformed heels and only cost me £14. The looked so cute and brought out the flowers in my dress, although I was stuck for choice as primark had loads of amazing heels!

My jewelry I ordered from Wish, and my necklace was only £2!! Absolute Bargain, although it did take a while to come so be prepared to wait.

A family friend did my make up and it was outstanding! She used mainly MAC products and it was so worth the money. The studio fix foundation made my skin look flawless, and the false eyelashes completely brought out my eyes, I am so glad I had it done as it made me feel so much more confident all night long.

Speak Soon,

Lois Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment